Dr. John D. Gagnon has been in private practice in Wichita since 1998. He has many designations both locally and nationally including:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow with the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Faculty with Wichita State University’s Advanced Dentistry Residency Program
- Board of Directors with the Wichita District Dental Society, serving as President in 2009-2010.
- President, Kansas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 2009-2010
- Volunteer with the Kansas Mission of Mercy and Sedgwick County Health Department Children’s Dental Clinic.
Dr. Gagnon has received multiple advanced degrees including:
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Detroit/Macomb Hospital Corporation 1994-1998
- Pediatric Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Children’s Hospital of Michigan 1994-1998
- Hospital Dentistry – VA Medical Center in Sepulveda, CA 1993-1994
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center 1989-1993
- Bachelor of Science – Kansas State University 1985-1989
Dr. Gagnon was also featured in the Wichita Registers Magazine’s Top Dentists issue in 2006 and Wichita Magazine in 2008. See the cover page and article featured in the Wichita Register Magazine.
Call our office today at (316) 722-0800 to make an appointment.